William Bronner Burgess


I had wanted to post about this on my blog earlier in the week... but I could not stop my emotions long enough to get through it. SO... This tragic event has been one of the biggest blessings in my life over the past several days. I am a big fan of the Rick and Bubba Show and listen always if i am in the car in the mornings. When i heard of Bronner's death and Rick and his family's loss on Monday, i just could not process my thoughts. I listened to the show yesterday morning and cried to the point that i could hardly see to drive, but it was not tears of sadness. It was more tears of JOY and a sense of peace to know that I have such an AWESOME FATHER in Heaven, and knowing that my loved ones that have passed on ... My Papaw and Bronner are with him now, just puts a big ole smile in my heart! As i listened to Rick speak at his son's memorial service, i was just overcome with such emotion. I know that it was the power of my GOD speaking to me through Rick. I did not get to listen to the entire show but what i did get to listen to has sincerely been a blessing to me. We are all sinful in our flesh and let Satan get the best of us sometime and i just want to say that Rick and God are winning the battle, because through this i have had, what i call, a "good ole coming to JESUS" meeting. I know that i have truly been touched by the hand of GOD. I hope each one of you who are reading this will visit the website and listen and "Keep Up The Fight"... William Bronner Burgess

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

No comments: