looking back through 2007...

Well here it is January and i find myself trying to catch up with everything that needs to be done while my business is slow... Let's see? We finally moved into our new house over the holiday break and we are just loving it, the kids do not know what to do with all the space they now have. Of course, they all have their own rooms but guess what? Yep, they all end up in our room...right underneath Stephen and me like always. I guess that hasn't changed, well to be honest, i kinda hope that it doesn't... they grow up way too fast! OK, Back to my photography business... i am in the process of updating my website so that i will have a totally separate site dedicated to just weddings. I will be attending the WCBI Bridal Fair here in Columbus on 01/26/08. I am looking forward to it since it will be my first time to be a part of it. I will be making several new changes to my website and pricing this month, so be sure to look for all the new updates starting next month. Below this blog entry is a new slideshow program that i will be using for the blog. I hope to post most of my recent sessions this way for my clients. This weeks slideshow is just a look back through some of the weddings i shot in 2007. Just press the play button and I hope you enjoy the slideshow; feel free to leave some feedback!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh, Lori you are so good. I came across your blog thru your website. I am so intrigued with photography myself but am just scared I guess you could say to actually try it. If you are interested I blog at http://crystalrutland.blogspot.com I have added to you to my blogroll.

Crystal Lindsey Rutland