My Baby Brother and 2007 High School Seniors...

Well, today I was going through all of my files from 2007 and decided I would put together a slideshow of all of the seniors that I photographed in 2007. For those of you who know me pretty well, already know that my "baby brother" Brent Hallmark graduated last May :(... I am still trying to get over that. First, because time goes by so quick and Baby Brent is not a baby anymore and second, it means that i am simply getting old!!! In the slideshow below you'll see different shots of all the high school seniors that I photographed in 2007, some graduated last May and some will graduate this May. If you pay close attention you might even catch a glimpse of me in there somewhere; this is a rare opportunity since i always tend to stay behind the camera, LOL!! Anyway, here is quick peek at some of my senior portrait work from 2007...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Lori,
Wow!!! You do such an awesome job!!! Do you have a price list? We need some new family photos this spring! Email me at melanieshea78@yahoo.com and let me know!
How are you doing?? It has been such a long time since I last saw you!!! We have a family blog, you can check it out at
www.smithfamilyof5.blogspot.com..Well take care!
love,
Melanie Crowder Smith