The Bridal Fair and Papa Roach...

Im laughing at my blog title because the two just do not go together. LOL!

I attended the WCBI bridal fair on Sat. 01/26/08 and i met with 2 other incredible photographers from columbus...well i already knew Chris, i just did not know he was going to be at the bridal fair. Any who, i met with Chris Jenkins - Memory Makers Photography and Renee Reedy - Renee Reedy Photography and i just have to say they are very talented and the 2 coolest vendors that i hung out with that entire day. We all 3 got along great and i can not wait to meet up with them again soon!! Check out their websites and see for yourself...

On another note, i was going through some old files trying to clean my computer up and came across Jacoby's family session (Lead singer for the band PAPA ROACH) that i shot soon after Hurricane Katrina. I still can not believe that I actually had the opportunity to photograph a celebrity. I loved this family, though. They are so down to earth and a real pleasure to be around. Their children are just the cutest little boys sporting those baby Mohawks!


Well until nextime... i'm off to go proof a wedding session.

No comments: