I'm back...

Well I am back from a much needed vacation... Back to the real world, ugh!! The kids start school on August 6th so that will be a good thing for me, I will be able to get a lot more done around here. They are actually ready to go back, too! I never wanted to start back to school when I was a kid, probably one of the reason I have never had a desire to be a teacher. May God always bless those who put up with my children and teach them 8 hours everyday :)I really do appreciate teachers. Anyway, i am babbling... i will be posting some more weddings here in the next few days so continue to check my blog for more photos.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Welcome back! I understand about not wanting to go back to school, I hated for the summer to end. Can't wait to see more pictures. You do a great job.